Fixated Financial’s Response to COVID-19
We Are Here For You – Fixated Financial’s Response to COVID-19
These are uncertain times while we all face the continuing crisis of COVID-19. Fixated Financial wants to assure you that we are still open and available to answer your questions and provide support for your business in any way that we can.
We remain committed to providing the same level of customer service to our clients during this time. Both our Newport Beach and Riverside offices are open. We are available by phone or email for certificates, policy servicing, quotes, billing and claims inquiries.
All of our carriers are still operating, to ensure that there is no delay in policy servicing.
These times are especially stressful for businesses that may have been required to close, or that will see a reduction in operations or sales.
To help keep overhead costs down during this time, we have some suggestions:
1. Suspend Auto Liability – if you have business autos that are not being used during the shutdown – ask us to inquire if the carriers will suspend liability coverage for vehicles that are being garaged with zero usage for the foreseeable future.
2. Lower Gross Receipts – We can request that your Package and General Liability carrier lower the gross receipts on your policy
3. Lower Payroll – For Workers Compensation and policies that have payroll as a rating basis, we can request that the carrier lower your payroll on your policy.
4. Inquire about billing extensions – If you are unable to make a payment due to a business shut down, notify our office. We will ask the carrier for a billing extension on your behalf.
California has created a website with updated information on knowing the symptoms, what to do to stay safe, what to do if you believe you have been exposed. You can find the website at https://covid19.ca.gov/
The website also has links for applying for unemployment, disability benefits, and paid family leave. Please notify your employees of these resources.
For our Small Business clients, there is a page of resources geared for small businesses with links, support resources, and information. You can find the page here: https://business.ca.gov/coronavirus-2019/
Small Business support resources available include:
· California Department of Public Health
· California Department of Labor and Workforce Resources
· Office of the Small Business Advocate
· US Small Business Administration – Disaster Assistance and Resources
· CA Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank
o Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program
o Jump Start Loan program
· California State Treasurer’s Office – California Capital Access Program
· Franchise Tax Board – Tax Relief Information